Salt Lake City
about 1 month ago
A growing FinTech is seeking an experienced Senior Fraud Analyst with management potential to join their team in Salt Lake City. They are a fast growing company who focuses on providing fair credit access to underserved people. The ideal candidate will have a background in credit, strong analytical and problem solving skills, extensive knowledge of industry best practices to prevent fraud, the willingness and ability to take on all tasks related to fraud and the desire to lead the development of the fraud department.
- Conduct investigations into potential fraudulent applications.
- Log and track all identified and suspected fraudulent applications.
- Review and process high-fraud risk applications.
- Work directly with servicer to identify high risk transactions and fraud trends to mitigate loss.
- Create monthly reports identifying fraud trends for applications and transactions.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls related to suspected fraud.
- Keep up-to-date on industry-wide fraud trends and suggest countermeasures.
- Knowledge of OFAC and FinCEN rules as they relate to Money Services Businesses (MSBs), Anti-Money Laundering regulations, USA PATRIOT Act, and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 + years working as a Fraud Analyst.
- Proven success in identifying fraud and implementing procedures to mitigate loss due to fraud.
- Experience speaking to potential fraudsters on the phone
- Exceptional problem solving and analytic skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you meet to desired skill set, please apply directly with an updated resume.