€75 - €85
6 months ago
Freelance CRA’s (Oncology) – Multiple locations – Germany & Belgium
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a large pharmaceutical company based in the USA that is in partnership with several facilities in Europe that are running their clinical trials and are looking for multiple CRA’s.
As a Clinical Research Associate, you will be required to:
- Site visits, pre-study, initiation, monitoring and termination
- Completion and collection of regulatory documents
- Completing data verification and query resolution of source documents
- Guaranteeing application and compliance with FDA, ICH-GCP guidelines
- Partaking in budget negotiation
- Assisting with junior team members
- 2 years of monitoring experience in oncology trials
- Advanced level of oncology knowledge
- Completion of a science-related bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of medical terminology and clinical monitoring process
- Experience with clinical trial information systems
- Able to travel up to 60% on average.
If you are a Freelance CRA and have upcoming availability, you can apply by:
Selecting the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Clinical operations market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and CRO industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Joseph Sadig at 0203 545 1124 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.