55,000 - 85,000 HKD
11 months ago
About The Company
For a leading global financial services Firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
We are looking for an experienced developer to join our Hong Kong team to work on a equity risk system. The system provides real time risk and P&L data for traders and risk managers across the firm's equity derivatives franchise. It supports the full range of equity products from vanilla options through to exotics and swaps. In addition to equities, the platform also supports additional asset classes such as FX, rates and credit.
- Good knowledge in either Java or C++
- An interest in large-scale compute architectures, and a passion for agile methodology as part of a continuous delivery and continuous improvement process.
- Track record delivering business value.
- Excellent design and development skills with experience in distributed, multi-threaded environments
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of SDLC tools such as Jira, git and Crucible developing in the Windows or Unix/Linux environment
- Knowledge of derivatives, particularly equity derivatives would be beneficial to the role but not essential.