100,000 - 180,000
8 days ago
We are partnering with an exciting NFT Company based in California, looking to expand their web3 technology team with Front End Blockchain Engineers. It provides a fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with rich exposure to the web3 Blockchain space.
In addition to their interests in Ethereum and blockchain technologies, our Front End Engineers are self-starters and quick learners. Their work is characterized by effective communication, consistent shipping of high-quality, well-tested code, and appreciation of code simplicity, performance, and details.
- Writing modular, reusable, and efficient components and libraries for building complex UIs
- I have experience with a variety of technologies, including Node.JS, Webpack, Gulp, etc.
- Delivering effective and efficient user experiences
- Develop and ship features with fellow engineers and designers in an Agile software development environment
- Collaboration with your team and opportunities to work cross-disciplinary at various levels of the technology stack
- Active participation in design, development, and review of code
- while continuously evaluating and improving the platform as it grows
- Knowledge of new tools and willingness to learn them
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, and React (or similar frameworks)experience writing reusable UI components (React, Web Components, etc)
- Knowledge of front-end development tools such as Webpack, Gulp, etc.
- Being aware of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance requirements
- Data structures and algorithms are familiar to you and you can make informed decisions regarding optimizations when necessary
- The ability to prototype ideas and iterate them based on user feedback
- An understanding of SEO and marketing analytics
This is a remote position if you, or someone you know, would be an ideal candidate for this role please apply directly or reach out to email@example.com for more information!