about 2 months ago
Software Engineer – Front End
My client is building the next-generation data platform to power the world's largest institutions - starting with the radical idea that you should only pay for market data on a metered, pay-as-you-go basis.
Our team brings years of experience running high-frequency trading desks and includes alumni from large firms such as Two Sigma, Google, Microsoft, and Bloomberg.
What You Will Work On:
- Building web UIs and applications.
- Collaborating with designers and the product team to implement features that improve user experience.
- Supporting UI/UX research, design, and prototyping of features.
- Improving frontend workflow and tooling.
What You Will Bring:
- 4+ years of web development experience
- Experience with integrating APIs
- Basic exposure to UI/UX fundamentals and design tools
- Working experience around CI/CD, deployment, containerization
- Working experience with front-end tooling and frameworks