7 months ago
Front-end web developer – Java, Python, ReactJ
In collaboration with my client I am seeking a front-end web developer. My client is a technology-based trading firm who utilize data science and technology to derive insights and she light on value in markets worldwide. Their work spans over markets and industries, from insurance and securities to private investments and new ventures.
We are trying to find an experienced front end web developer to build their internal operations Web Applications. They are working with the best technologies in the front end, open source and public cloud and the front-end web developer will be working to build a data-driven solution to facilitate STP execution, research and investigation tools that can provide intuitive break resolution workflows, and create management dashboards to visualize processes in real time.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Work directly with business users
- Highly visible project within the firm that will ensure exposure to leadership team
- A degree in Computer Science.
- Experience with Java and Python
The right qualifications further include:
- Good coding and software design ability.
- Experience with UX and UI testing also desired.
- While you will work in the data-rich domain of finance, financial experience is not a requirement.
- You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Fully paid premiums for healthcare including dependents,
- Competitive 401k match and employer-paid life/disability insurance
- Gym, wellness, casual dress-code
- Tuition reimbursement and conference/training sponsorship
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via this website and attach your resume.
I'm looking forward to reviewing your application.
All the best,