Hong Kong City
3 months ago
• Leading a team and assisting Partner-in-charge in carrying out quality audit, other assurance and accounting advisory services to clients in Financial Services Insurance sector.
• Managing a team of professionals to deliver quality audit and other assurance services to audit clients.
• Regular meetings with clients to obtain updates on their business, discussing issues and presenting audit findings.
• Providing coaching and constructive feedback to team members.
• Playing a key role in preparing audit proposals and presentations.
• 7+ years relevant audit experience in Financial Services Sector with a major firm is a must.
• Significant insurance sector experience, knowledge of insurance accounting and IFRS financial reporting. Experience in IFRS17 and Economic Valuation preferred but not required.
• Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Cantonese and / or Mandarin is a bonus.
• Socially confident with good marketing and advisory skills.
• Self-starter with a proactive approach to problem solving.