150k - 250k
13 days ago
We are partnering with a growing global Blockchain payments company that is looking to expand its Blockchain Engineering team. This provides a fantastic opportunity to create and build infrastructure to facilitate crypto-currency cross-border transfers.
As a blockchain developer, you are responsible for designing and developing key elements of a variety of crypto applications, taking a 0 to 1 approach when developing new user experiences. You'll offer new ideas on leveraging blockchain technology for the company's current and future platform features, and work day-to-day with a close-knit team. Across a wide range of technologies and product lines, we solve challenges quickly and collaboratively. Our engineers take initiative and try out new ideas.
- Providing information and support for today's and tomorrow's crypto strategy
- Identify what existing infrastructure can be leveraged and what infrastructure we need to build from scratch in collaboration with other engineers
- Creating and maintaining cutting-edge decentralized applications for a fast-paced business environment
- environment, from concept to final product. Writing smart contracts, testing QA, and defining a software pipeline may be part of this as well as establishing documentation, systems, and industry practices us scale
- One or more years of experience developing smart contracts in Solidity
- A deep understanding of cryptocurrency and web3 is demonstrated by prior experience developing in the cryptocurrency space, in either a professional or personal capable familiar with Ethereum and/or other EVM blockchains.
- Have experience mapping out technical roadmaps for complex features involving cross-disciplinary collaboration
- Are able to internalize new ideas and set a vision that other team members are excited to get behind
- Have a working knowledge of cryptographic libraries and concepts
- Have experience working with AWS
- Are you comfortable leading blockchain-related technical research
This is a remote position if you, or someone you know, would be an ideal candidate for this role please apply directly or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!