Remote based - Occasional travel required.
10 days ago
Full Stack Developer
Would you be interested in working with a gloabl leader who provides market-leading digital solutions, along with consultancy services. Specialising in an advanced level of technology transactional services, cloud, data and cyber security services.
As the Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for supporting application development and support. Managing and providing technical support to DevOps engineers, application architects and cloud architects ensuring project requirements are implemented up to standards, providing contunied advice and support to the delivery teams.
- Implementation of frontend and backend systems.
- Support of release management.
- Liaise with clients on project requirements.
- Manage and lead Agile ceremonies.
- Recent experience working with Scala with SBT Play.
- Software exposure working on: Python, Node.JS and GO.
- Experience in delivering solutions to WCAG 2.0.
- Qualified Scrum Master
- Security Cleared
Please get in touch with me for more details by applying and sending across your resume if this role is of interest.
+44 29 2168 0796