IT - 13102021
22 days ago
Known for being one of the best organization in the world, my client is currently building a regulatory technology team which is aiming to be the expert in the industry. They will be building different digital platforms and data backup solutions for different Financial Services enterprises. They are currently looking for a seasoned Full Stack Engineer to join the Reg Tech Team in Hong Kong.
- Delivering key business functionality for the regulatory technology team as part of a DevOps team.
- Working across end-to-end delivery lifecycle alongside the business; from inception through to delivery and maintenance.
- Adherence to the departmental technical principles and challenging them where appropriate.
- Development of a close working relationship with stakeholders of varying levels of seniority across multiple business functions, including GRAS, FRM and Forensics.
- Working alongside our colleagues in the broader risk consulting businessAre.
- Great understanding of Java and deep understanding of the related tooling.
- Familiar with the usage of Agile and DevOps.
- External cloud and microservice or specific full-stack front-end development experience (such as Angular or React) would be a plus.
- Experience working in a bank or financial institution as a full stack developer.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, to influence and collaborate with their colleagues, both in technology and the business.
- Experience in low-latency Java development and performance optimization would be a plus.
For interested candidates, please hit the apply button or contact Wilfred King at +852 9834 4112 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.