4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global product business headquartered in Hong Kong.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be part of a team building a large scale product that is robust and can scale to support our client’s software development operation. You will be responsible for:
- Working to reliably and consistently release code to production, aiming to continually reduce the amount of time from initial ideation to production release.
- Architect new projects and services.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams from Product Management to customer experience to gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Troubleshooting real-world production issues under fire.
- Participate in code reviews with other teammates.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain code and ensure it is optimized, performs well and is high quality.
- You’ve shipped multiple products as a full stack developer
- Experience with large-scale software system design
- Experience with queues (RabbitMQ, SQS, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Experience with MongoDB, Relational databases (Postgres, SQL, mySQL), Typescript, Cloud platforms, Docker, test frameworks (i.e. jest, mocha)
- Experience building real time applications