Central, Hong Kong
Base x 13 months + Annual Bonus
3 months ago
They are an established, SFC Type 4,9 licensed, buy-side firm with existing AUM of HKD 2 billion. Due to business expansion, they are looking for a prospective fund accounting individual to join their team.
- Responsible to perform daily fund accounting in an accurate and timely manner.
- Validates NAV, management fees, performance fees, expenses and corporate actions of funds.
- Performs Trade Settlement, Cash projection and general fund administrations.
- Liaises with internal departments and external parties such as fund admin, custodian and auditor.
- Manage interim reporting and fund auditing requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent discipline.
- 2+ years’ related experience in the asset management industry, especially in NAV calculation and trade processing cycle. Candidates with more experience can be considered as Senior Fund Accountant.
- Good knowledge developed in trade products across Equities and Fixed Income (cash stocks, cash bonds, futures & options, etc.) is a plus.
- Good command in both verbal and written English and Chinese.