about 2 months ago
6 Months initially
I'm working with an asset management company looking for a fund accountant with specific experience in illiquid assets, preferably private equity. You would be joining the company's Belgium team.
This is initially a contract role but will then move into a permanent position after 6 months. You should be based in Belgium already and be willing to work from the office as this team is very much an office-based team.
- Review quarterly financial statements received from underlying investments and process accounting entries accordingly
- Review and validation of capital calls and distributions notices (ensuring compliance with agreements in terms of investment concentration, management fees calculation, carried interest calculation)
- Perform calls and distributions entries in Investran
- Participate/perform ad-hoc tasks/analyses on an as-needed basis to support the accounting team
- Participate in period-end portfolio reconciliations (cost/FMV/Management fees etc…)
- Participate in analysis in the context of budgeting and forecasting.
- Prior Investran experience
- 4-5 years experience in accounting or controlling
- Degree educated
- Experience from a private equity background
Please only apply if you are local to Belgium as remote working is not an option and visa support is not provided.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications it is not possible to provide a response to everyone.