about 1 month ago
6 month Temp-Perm
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a growing Asset Managment firm, headquartered in Luxembourg, to fill a urgent vacancy for a Fund Accountant to join their Belgium based Fund Administration team.
- Review quarterly financial statements received from underlying investments and process accounting entries accordingly;
- Review and validation of capital calls and distributions notices (ensuring compliance with agreements in terms of investment concentration, management fees calculation, carried interest calculation);
- Perform calls and distributions entries in Investran (our accounting tool); - Periodic update of investments activities in the fund reporting; - Participate in period-end portfolio reconciliations (cost/FMV/Management fees etc…);
- Participate in preparation of periodic financial reporting to financial regulator and to the shareholder;
- Participate in the preparation of the year-end annual report and assist with auditors requests;
- Participate / perform ad-hoc analysis on an as needed basis (budget, forecasts, general expenses reporting and analysis…).
I'm looking to speak to candidates with the following:
- University degree in a finance/accounting/business management;
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting, controlling, audit.
- Able to manage A to Z accounting process (from booking entries to producing report) – or willigness to learn doing so;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Experience in the Private Equity / Fund industry
- Fluency in English both written and spoken;
- Proficiency in MS Excel and knowledge of FIS-Investran is a plus but not a pre-requisite.
- Initial contract will be for a 6-month placement with a permanent offering at the end of it
- Salary/Day Rate is based on local market
- For more information about the role prior to applying, please reach out to email@example.com / 020 3545 1149.