about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with a leading Asset Manager headquartered in Germany with offices all over the world. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Luxembourg team at an exciting time in their growth plan.
As a Fund Manager you will:
- Follow-up of the day-to-day management of real asset funds
- Liaise with the Investment Advisors, Investment Management teams in the different countries and the local Asset Managers for all real asset transactions linked to the real asset vehicles under management
- Act as a Manager of real asset vehicles under management
- Preparation and monitoring of investment limitations, distribution calculations, NAV calculations, plausibility of valuation results etc.
- Attendance of risk management activities: risk identification, risk strategy, analyses etc.
- Optimising contract management and coordinate new contracts in close coordination with our legal department
- Monitoring of internal reportings to committees and external reportings, e.g. quarterly and annual reports
- Implementation of asset strategies, capital-, revenue- and cashflow-planning and -management, KPIs etc.
As a Fund Manager you will need:
- Graduate in business, economics, or similar
- Solid knowledge of tax and/or corporate law, AIFMD law and the Luxembourg regulatory environment
- 2-5 years of professional experience, preferably in a comparable role
- Experience at an AIFM, Big4 (audit or advisory services) or service providers with alternative investment companies
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Ability to work in a team, take initiative and responsibility
- Dynamic and able to adapt to a growing and changing environment
- High quality standards and strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, German an advantage
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Risk & Governance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and Dachs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at 0203 994 882 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.