about 2 months ago
- Leading Financial Institution in Asia.
- Leader Opportunity
- Great Career Development
Futures Operations Specialist
(Accounts, Reconciliation and Trading)
- Responsible for ensuring smooth flow of customers’ account opening and transactions including KYC, fee rate settings and collectibles.
- Responsible for company’s daily accounts reconciliation and sending of billing invoices to customers.
- Responsible for overseeing customers’ futures delivery process and risk monitoring.
- Responsible for handling customer’s enquiry on trade-related issues or discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Responsible for company’s accounts and financial reports if required.
- Other ad-hoc tasks according to company's business development requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree and above, or the equivalent in Finance/Economics/Mathematics discipline is preferred.
- Able to communicate in English and Chinese due to frequent interactions with China HQ and Chinese speaking clients
- Strong sense of responsibility, team-oriented and risk-averse.
- Good product knowledge and experience on futures contracts. Experience with SGX futures rules and regulations is preferred.
- Proficiency in accounts and reconciliations. Common trading software and programming language (such as SQL, python or VBA) is preferred.
If you are passionate about people, self-driven, result-oriented and committed to grow your career with a highly conducive and rewarding platform, apply now and email to firstname.lastname@example.org