4 days ago
Futures business - Trader (night shift)
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a growing asset management company to looking for an experienced futures trader to cover night shift in Hong Kong. With strong backing from their parent company to continue growing their presence in Greater China region, this company is actively expanding its headcount in their HK office.
- Provide accurate and efficient trade execution from clients for Global Futures and Options products (including commodities futures and index futures)
- Assist to perform day-end processing for trade reconciliation and settlement
- Handle client's enquiries from the electronic trading platform and provide customer support
- work closely with Operations and Settlement department on daily day-end processing matters and related task;
- Follow up of day-end reconciliation for all trade transaction, customer enquiries, etc.;
- Risk monitoring of clients account, monitor trades to ensure compile with Group Compliance Policy and the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Ensure all transaction in compliance with relevant rules and regulations set forth in SFC Hong Kong and report any irregularities to responsible officers and management;
- Covered overseas markets such as LME, CME, ICE, SGX etc.
- Work in conjunction with regional Compliance, Legal, Risk, Credit, Product and Technology teams to deliver enhanced products
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the supervisor and management
- Holder of SFC Type 2 & 5 license
- Degree holder in Finance / Statistics / Financial Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5-8 years of solid experience in dealing Futures and Commodities
- Willing to work night shift duties and on Hong Kong public holidays.
- Strong analytical skills and details oriented
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Work independently and ability to work under pressure
- Good Command of spoken & written in Chinese, English and Mandarin
- Familiar with Bloomberg, ATP, Sharp Point, E-Sunny, Ayers and COG