6 months ago
My client is a Global Payment company with MSO license in Hong Kong. They are looking for a MLRO/Compliance Manager based in HK to look after both AML and Regulatory Compliance sides.
- Establish, implement and monitor compliance manual, policies, procedures and standards of operations.
- Oversee the HK MSO AML/CFT and regulatory compliance program, reviewing and evaluating compliance issues and risks within the organization.
- Assist to formulate operational procedure to ensure full regulatory compliance for internal respect to MSO and other licenses regulated activities.
- Provides regulatory reports as required and maintain constructive communication and relationship with related regulatory bodies.
- Responsible for STRs filing to JFIU as appropriate and/or required.
- Keep abreast of the latest regulatory requirements for provision of advice and support to top management on strategic activities, internal controls and daily operations in compliance with all relevant regulatory requirement.
- Provide day to day regulatory advice, guidance and trainings on rules, AML regulations, internal policies and ensure the compliance of business operations and employee conducts.
- Assist with compliance testing, internal and external audits and regulatory exams.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in compliance, legal or internal audit
- Hands on experience managing complex compliance program at a financial institution, Fintech, or payment-focused company.
- Proven problem solving skills, and the ability to provide efficient solutions in complexities to drive shared goals.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication, analytical and leadership skills
- Strong sense of confidentiality and discretion
- Self-starter with ability to flourish in high-pressure, fast-pace, and evolving environments
- Ability to think out-of-the box and sometimes apply innovative solutions in unique situations
- Organized, autonomous, and pragmatic with sound judgment
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
Please apply here or send your CV to email@example.com