about 2 months ago
- Maintain current and extensive knowledge of the relevant laws and regulatory guidelines. Advise Management and train staffs on new regulatory developments and recommend appropriate policy, procedure and internal controls accordingly.
- Provides regulatory reports as required and maintain constructive communication and relationship with related regulatory bodies.
- Develop, maintain, and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the HK Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Liaison with business counterparts to provide advice or approval on customers, products and services balancing regulatory compliance requirements with customer experience and business objectives.
- Proactively involve in the development and implementation of adequate compliance controls to new business initiatives and existing processes.
- Managing effective work relationships with partner banks and vendors.
- Consult with the internal or external attorney as needed to resolve difficult legal compliance issues.
- Assist with compliance testing, internal and external audits and regulatory exams.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in compliance, legal or internal audit
- Hands on experience managing complex compliance program at a financial institution, Fintech, or payment-focused company.
- Proven problem solving skills, and the ability to provide efficient solutions in complexities to drive shared goals.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication, analytical and leadership skills
- Strong sense of confidentiality and discretion
- Self-starter with ability to flourish in high-pressure, fast-pace, and evolving environments
- Ability to think out-of-the box and sometimes apply innovative solutions in unique situations
- Organized, autonomous, and pragmatic with sound judgment
- Fluency in English and Chinese
Please apply here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org