30 days ago
Our client in Cryptocurrency is rapidly growing and as part of their global expansion plans, we're working together to look for their Senior Operations Director / General Manager to be based in London, for their UK entity.
We are looking for a General Manager for our UK arm to oversee all staff, budgets, and operations of the local business unit. Responsibilities include formulating overall strategy, managing people, establishing policies and obtaining and maintaining their EMI license.
As a General Manager, you will:
- Create and execute on country/region growth strategy, including building the infrastructure for an end-to-end payments network in the market.
- Collaborating with team and Project Manager to implement products into new markets
- Ensure new products are launched on time, in collaboration with the PMO and operations team.
- Work with the compliance and risk team to ensure products and support legal documents are fully compliant with all local regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring CVPs, pricing and marketing are best-in-class in market
- Building new relationships and to expand the value proposition for the customer and to expand distribution
- Support management team with new market and product opportunities, including developing and signing new relationships with stakeholders in new markets and understanding and working within the framework of new regulatory environments.
- You will ensure the product(s) are aligned to the business objectives and desired customer & employee experience, and contribute to increasing market share, share of wallet, customer retention, and product & customer profitability.
As a General Manager, you must have:
- 8+ years experience in a similar role in Payments, preferably in a Cryptocurrency industry
- Knowledge of applying for EMI
- Knowledge of Product Development Life Cycle
- Ability to work within and lead a cross-functional team
- Ability to assimilate a large amount of information to identify data-driven action plans
- Understanding of financial performance of the product portfolios Requires general business skills, financial management and planning skills, and long-term vision
- Understands internal/external partner and customer needs, establishing credibility and building positive relationships
If you match the above and interested in learning more, please reach out directly to Yaingy Chan at email@example.com