£100k - £125k + Equity/Bonus
20 days ago
General Manager – FinTech Leader
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to join an exciting FinTech organisation in the payments arena as the General Manager based in London. If you are a born leader and passionate about fintech start ups then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
The organisation is about to embark on a growth journey and is looking for a driven, motivated, and enthusiastic leader who will be responsible for taking ownership of an already exciting organisation and leading it through to the next stages of evolution by driving change, transformation, rebuilding and improving the organisation to allow it to reach its full potential!
- Overall day to day leadership of the business
- Define operational strategic agenda and core operational metrics, set success criteria, and structure and drive execution of the operational strategy.
- Develop and drive key initiatives within the organisation as necessary to drive growth and development in line with company goals
- Continually improve operational systems and processes to achieve targeted core business metrics as the business scales
- Drive strategic operational alignment across the various organisational functions and teams in support of optimizing overall cross-departmental operations.
- Identify strategic operational insights to support growth strategy as well as insights to better understand day-to-day business performance.
- People management:
- Direct & indirect management of employees at all levels
- Assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion
- Support the development of people, sills & careers
- Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve sales, profitability, market share, and business plan objectives
- Product management:
- Support and drive the development of the technical offering
- Growth of the solutions offering and portfolio
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time
- Overall responsibility for the ownership of budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Continuous improvement - Identify areas of potential performance improvement and operational effectiveness
- Proven and previous experience with leading and scaling a fintech / start up
- Proven track record of delivering in a highly analytical and strategic thinking role delivering operational excellence.
- Passionate and has experience in scaling global operations and improving upon key operational metrics.
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures
- Great communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
- Ability to motivate and lead people, and hold employees accountable
- FinTech / Tech start up experience
- Crypto experience (desirable)
On offer is a basic salary ranging between £100k - £125k + Equity/Bonus
For more information please contact Rind Bajwa on email@example.com