about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a client in Crypto & Blockchain. We are looking for a General Manager in Ireland on a remote working basis to oversee all staff, budgets, and operations of the local business unit for their Ireland arm.
Your core focus will be formulating overall strategy, managing people, and establishing policies. This role requires close cooperation with other departments in the Group to ensure the successful launch of all products in the region and accelerate the world's transition to cryptocurrency.
As a General Manager, you will, but not limited to:
- Create and execute on country/region growth strategy
- Collaborating with team and Project Manager to implement products into new markets
- Ensure new products are launched on-time, in collaboration with the PMO and operations team
- Work with the compliance and risk team to ensure products and support legal documents are fully compliant with all local regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring CVPs, pricing and marketing are best-in-class in market
- Building new relationships and to expand the value proposition for the customer and to expand distribution
- Conduct regular review on market trends and studies competitor activities
- Support management team with new market and product opportunities
As a General Manager, you must have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role in Fintech, Payments, or preferably Crypto/Blockchain.
- Ability to assimilate a large amount of information to identify data-driven action plans
- Understanding of financial performance of the product portfolios
- Requires general business skills, financial management and planning skills, and long-term vision
- Payment industry expertise, specifically consumer payments
- Knowledge of Product Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of applying for EMI
If you tick the boxes above and would like to hear more you can apply by:
Selecting the Apply Now button below or contact Yaingy Chan at email@example.com