90,000 - 140,000 EUR
6 months ago
In this role, you will be responsible for investigating high-risk activities across all Business Lines and cross-region working in partnership with FIU colleagues on a Globally as well as Investigations Teams, FCC teams and client-focused staff in the lines of business.
This is a chance to join a new and growing function and there will be positions ranging across all levels of seniority.
- You are able to proactively imagine new detection methods and approaches that further support the AML/CTF control environment of the Bank
- You are responsible for identifying AML, CTF and Sanctions risks based on data analysis
- You coordinate actions to mitigate money laundering & terrorist financing globally;
- You keep oversight that the Bank has an adequate set of business rules (detection rules with scenarios and threshold values) in place to detect money laundering and terrorist financing;
- You get energy from working in a multi-competence team, with colleagues who have different backgrounds and expertise
- You are focused on enhancing existing investigative processes and are able to work in an international setting with complex stakeholder field
- Generate feedback and escalate issues identified from FIU investigations into clients’ due diligence documentation and risk categorization.
- Develop subject matter expertise through knowledge, research, and training, leading to innovative investigative approaches to suspicious activity.
- Work closely with the Global Head of AML Financial Intelligence Unit
- Fluency in Dutch & English
Ideally, you'll also have strong communication, project management, and stakeholder management skills. An anti-money laundering qualification such as the ICA AML or Financial Crime Diploma, or ACAMS certification would be preferred, but if you're prepared to work towards one it isn't essential.
If this is of interest please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch ASAP.