4 months ago
We are working with a multinational chemical company and the largest chemical producer in the world where they are currently looking for a Global Communications Manager for their newly established Global Business Unit.
As a Global Communications Manager you will:
- Plan, lead and implement global/Asia marketing communications plans to support business growth in alignment with the GBU’s go-to-market strategies, driving visibility of the GBU portfolio in digital and print media across regions
- Set GBU-relevant targets for regional execution. Formulate and implement respective GBU communications plans in the regions with support from the RBU communications teams in Europe, North America and Global Business Services communications teams in South America
- Provide advice and guidance to the unit business teams on communications topics across key customer industries
- Ensure success of global/Asia product campaigns for the unit with effective collaboration with internal and external stakeholders using various marketing tools or creative content
- Responsible to plan and execute PR strategies including plant/R&D center openings, MOU signing, joint promotion activities and participating in key industry events such as exhibitions and forums
- Develop and implement a consistent product branding strategy, and leverage branding opportunities within the GBU
- Advise and support the GBU Head and the leadership team in delivering efficient communication within the GBU by developing and implementing internal communication and employee engagement tools
- Drive employee engagement and foster a strong agile “to-do” mindset among the GBU team
As a Global Communications Manager you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass/ Digital Communication, or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of relevant working experience in public relations, project management, and marketing/digital communications, preferably both in agency and in-house, of which minimum 6 years working experience in an international and multicultural environment
- Well-versed in intercultural management with strong business acumen in negotiation and understanding, especially in cross-regional setting and cultures
- Excellent creative and conceptual abilities with experience in driving regional and/or global marketing activities
- Knowledge of digital/social media tools with proven record on agency and vendor management
- Strong understanding of marketing and business strategies and ability to translate those in marketing communications plans with high commitment and willingness for working hands-on
- Flexibility to travel in the region (once international borders re-opened)
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills. Strong language expertise in Mandarin
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.