about 2 months ago
GLOBAL COMPLIANCE AML & SANCTIONS RISK OFFICER
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a Tier-1 Dutch Bank, in the Netherlands, that is searching for a Global Compliance AML & Sanctions Risk Officer. In this role, you will be responsible for validating models and their changes from a Compliance perspective, ensuring that their quality is of the highest standards.
As a Global Compliance AML & Sanctions Risk Officer you will:
- As a Global Compliance AML & Sanctions (CAMS) Risk Officer you are part of a multidisciplinary team of professionals assessing models to protect the relationships and transactions from money laundering, terrorism financing and breaches of sanctions.
- You provide oversight on the model landscape
- You pro-actively advise and challenge the business in its modelling activities, striving for the highest standards in model quality, maintenance and change processes
- You are a strong sparring partner for the stakeholders with thorough knowledge of quantitative methods and the financial sector.
As a Global Compliance AML & Sanctions Risk Officer you will need:
- A Master’s degree or a PhD in a STEM-field (Science, Technology Engineering & Mathematics), or a post-graduate degree in an Audit-related field;
- 3-7 years of experience as a model validator in the financial sector. Alternatively, you have comparable experience as a (delegated) model owner, developer, and/or auditor;
- You have affinity with programming (for instance in Python or R);
- You have affinity with the topic of preventing money laundering, terrorism financing, and sanction breaches. Experience with model development or validation in this domain, for instance in Transaction Monitoring or Name Screening, would be a plus;
If you are a skilled Global Compliance AML & Sanctions Risk Officer you can apply by:
I am a Compliance and Financial Crime market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Selina Wandrei at +310208087237 or at email@example.com.