about 1 month ago
We have partnered with an exciting Fintech that is looking for a Global Compliance Head. We are looking for a motivated compliance professional with experience at top online payment fintechs and financial institutions. You will be responsible for creating compliance procedures, tools and team to minimize risk and maximize compliance with laws, regulatory requirements, policies, and procedures. The ideal candidate will need to have a strong experience in cross-border payments across the world.
- Lead the company’s three lines of defense global strategy and compliance framework and apply to Crypto operations
- Review and refine the company’s AML/CTF, SAR, whistleblower, and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Work closely with product/engineering team to develop compliance monitoring tools/reports
- Coordinate internal compliance review and monitoring activities, including dept reviews
- Apply for operating licenses in US states and EU as required by law and business needs; and complete Hong Kong license application process
- Serve as the US AML officer daily monitoring and reporting related to SARs and OFAC.
- 10+ years of compliance, risk management, and fraud management experience
- Prior leadership role within the compliance department of an MSB/MT, fintech or bank.
- Preference for candidates with strong cross-border payments and e-commerce experience.
- In-depth understanding of US, China, and EU regulation
- Knowledge of internal or external tools related to fraud, payment, or AML.
- ACAMS certification is a plus; will be required after hire.
- JD Preferred.
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Allison Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 268-5395