3 months ago
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a Fast-paced fintech startup in London aiming to revolutionise back-office financial services offerings across the range of firm sizes. They have experienced great success in the early days, having partnered with enterprise clients, start-up private capital administrators, and leaders in the technology space.
The company is now looking to hire a Global Sales Director to aim towards delivering on its overall business goals. They have funding in place, so the ability to grow the business quickly and effectively is there. The ideal applicant will have a hands-on approach to sales, as well as experience of being in charge of a sales function within private capital or similar.
The company also has some fantastic flexibility on offer. With their own home-working policy, it really gives you the chance to work in your own tried and tested ways.
The right candidate will have:
- Clear knowledge in financial services, particularly within private wealth
- A passion for sales, alongside a proven track record for the same
- 5+ years sales experience within enterprise software
- Experience in building a team, with impeccable leadership credentials
- An ability to be a great influencer to the rest of the team
- Responsibility for a P&L, a business, or a region
What's on offer?
- The ability to have the feel of running your own business in an entrepreneurial environment
- Enablement to hire, lead and build a strong sales team early on.
- Flexible working - can be entirely remote if need be (travelling for clients will be needed occasionally)
- Working within an experienced team, with impeccable support from the founders.
If this sounds like the role that you’ve been waiting for, then apply today!
I am a sales expert within the Fintech Sales market working with a large variety of organisations in order to help them find that next important hire. If you would like to explore this role further or would like to know about other opportunities in the market, please feel free to give me a call on 020 3545 1134 or email me at email@example.com