6 months ago
Our Client is a Cryptocurrency trading firm very established in the APAC region. They already have more than 300 engineers across their offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shenzhen and now are expanding their Shenzhen office massively.
They're renowed for their great multicultural environment and you'd benefit from their flexible work from home arrangement, 20 days of annual leave, a highly competitive salary and dynamic athmosphere.
1. Proficient in Go development language, with rich experience in development, debugging and performance optimization, C++ or big data development experience is preferred;
2. Understand container technologies such as docker and kubernetes;
3. Familiar with the use of Git/GitHub;
4. Familiar with Mysql, postgres, Redis, kafka with other NoSQL experience is preferred;
5. Solid software knowledge structure (operating system, data structure, network, database system, etc.);
6. Have strong team awareness, communication skills and sense of responsibility, have good learning ability, and have a good attitude;
7. Have excellent communication and resolution skills. Preference is given to practitioners who have worked in multicultural teams;
8. English reading and writing can be used as a working language, and preference is given to practitioners with a university English level 6 certificate;