2 months ago
At Hamlyn Williams, we know that our success is down to our great people.
We are seeking bright and ambitious Sales/ Recruitment Associates to join the newly-launched team and embark on our Associate Consultant training programme! Supported by great leadership, coaching, and mentoring - you will flourish into a specialist Recruitment Consultant and become a go-to name in your field.
Recruitment offers a career like no other - with massive opportunities financially, professionally and globally! From influencing the success of an organisation by providing top talent into Executive teams, to matching candidates with the career of their dreams; you will be developing your own skills as you quickly progress from Associate through to Director.
A snapshot of the role:
- Learning how to effectively map out your markets and conduct effective Business Development activities
- Prospecting for new clients and leads within FinTech or Financial Services
- Working with briefs from our clients hiring across the EMEA region
- Recruiting/ Sourcing/ Head-Hunting top talent on behalf of our clients
- Consulting between candidates and clients - coaching them on the interview process, gathering feedback, managing expectations and negotiating offers
- Enjoying the journey, treating every day as a learning day becoming the best version fo yourself!
A snapshot of you:
- A high achiever with excellent communication and people skills
- Critical thinker with a passion for finding creative solutions and delivering them
- Growth mindset - the ability to turn negatives into positives and to see challenges as opportunities
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and maintain a great eye for detail
- Motivated by providing a high-quality service that adds value to the team and wider business
- Values-driven with a positive, collaborative approach
- Motivated by delivering success for our clients and being well-rewarded for it
In return you will receive:
- A competitive basic salary that rises with each promotion
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Shares scheme
- International opportunities, we have teams in 7/9 offices and 3 continents with more planned this year
- A 9-week initial training programme plus a continuous focus on your development
- Our promotion structure is purely merit-based, we typically see Entry Level Consultants promoted twice in their first year.
Intrigued, or know someone that would be perfect? Reach out to me - firstname.lastname@example.org!