16 days ago
Here at Hamlyn Williams, we know that our success is down to hiring great people into our business and developing these people to be able to support our clients hire more great people into their businesses.
This is why we are seeking motivated and hard-working Graduates to join our hugely successful Cardiff team and embark on our Associate Recruitment Consultant training programme. Supported by great leadership, training, and coaching, you will flourish under our learning & development programme into fully-fledged specialist Recruitment Consultants that add value to our international candidates and clients.
Recruitment is a career like no other for changing peoples lives! From influencing the success of an organisation by hiring great people into them, matching people with the career of their dreams, to developing your own skills as you quickly progress from Graduate to Director...combine that with the international opportunities and faster progression on offer at a recruitment business like Hamlyn Williams; set up to become one of the worlds fastest-growing and it could well be your career of choice..!
A snapshot of the role:
- Prospecting for new clients and leads within FinTech or Financial Services.
- Recruiting/Sourcing/Head-Hunting for our clients hiring needs across the EMEA region
- Pre-screening/qualifying candidates by understanding their experience, skills and what they are looking for in a new opportunity
- Consultanting between the candidate and client, coaching them both through in the interview process by preparing candidates for interviews, getting feedback from clients afterwards, managing expectations and assisting with the negotiations of offers
- Enjoying the journey, treating every day as a learning day becoming the best version fo yourself
A snapshot of you:
- High achieving graduate with excellent communication & people skills
- Creative, critical thinker with a passion for finding solutions and delivering them
- Resilient with a growth mindset that turns negatives into positives and sees challenges as opportunities
- Organised and able to juggle multiple projects and still retain an eye for detail
- Self-Starter: motivated by delivering high-quality execution that adds value to the team and the wider business
- Values-driven with a positive, collaborative approach
- Motivated by delivering success for our clients and being well-rewarded for it
In return you will receive:
- A competitive basic salary that rises with each promotion
Associate Consultants will earn a competitive base salary along with the ability to earn between circa £55K in their first year
- The best clients in unsaturated markets
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Pension Scheme
- Shares Scheme
- International opportunities, we have teams in 7 offices and 3 continents with more planned this year
- A 9-week initial training programme plus a continuous focus on your development
Our promotion structure is purely merit-based, we typically see Entry Level Consultants promoted twice in their first year.