Up to £25,000 p/a
about 1 year ago
A global pharmaceutical company in an exciting growth phase is looking for an Alliance Officer. This role will effectively be as a project manager where you would be responsible for managing external partners and acting as a point of contact to them manage with internal stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate who has done an internship or 1-2 years’ experience to move into an exciting commercial role
The role involves but isn’t limited to:
- Acts as a single point of contact for partners and coordinates cross-functional activities with internal groups.
- Participates in joint team meetings between the parties and works with project team leaders to ensure that both the company and its partners are on track to meet contractual obligations and milestones.
- Generates and updates documents tracking partner performances against development plans and milestones.
- Develops strong working relationships with key involved parties for each alliance, internally and externally.
- Life Science related Degree
- Interest in a client facing/relationship manager role
If this sounds of interest, please don't hesitate and apply now! One of our consultants will be in touch to discuss your application further.