about 1 month ago
We are currently working with a global US MNC where they are currently searching for an energetic and oustanding Graphic & Multimedia Designer for fast-growing Hong Kong team.
As a Graphic & Multimedia Designer you will:
- Sophisticate design aesthetic that lends well to multiple platforms, print and digital marketing media
- Handle video editing from concept to implementation
- Design graphic illustrations and typeset for printing materials
- Design online and offline marketing and promotion materials including leaflet, catalogue, banner, backdrops, event artworks, eDM, video, website banner, digital posts, and premium etc.
- Co-ordinate and prepare and manage artwork printing output process
- Provide and develop creative concepts and ideas
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required
- Understand and respect the goals and work cooperatively within the existing parameters
As a Graphic & Multimedia Designer you will need:
- Diploma or above in Graphic Design/ Multimedia Design or related field
- At least 2 years relevant experience in Graphic Design
- Experience in editing raw video footage, creating visual effects and 2D animations
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, composition and layout
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Series: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro, After Effects etc.
- Good PC skills e.g. MS Office, Internet etc.
- Creative with passion and good at multi-tasking
- Strong communication, presentation, problem-solving, time management and relationship building skills
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong individual and team working skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English & Chinese
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.