11 days ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global, strategy, technology and innovation consultancy to grow their Swedish-based office in Stockholm.
We are looking for people with specialisms in Governance, Risk, Compliance and AML/Financial Crime, specifically from a consulting or financial services background to work on a range of new and exciting projects with a range of fintech and financial services clients in the Nordics.
As a Management Consultant You Will:
- Be part of various client projects focusing on governance, internal control, risk management, compliance, forensic and more.
- Identify new business possibilities and being part of sales activities
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Contribute to an inspiring work environment where knowledge sharing and continual learning are key
- Identifying and understanding applicable regulations and put these into practice
- Identifying risks and proposing and implementing mitigating activities
As a Management Consultant, You Will Need:
- 3+ years of experience in a Governance, Risk, Compliance, AML/Financial Crime role
- Expertise in the following is beneficial: Fraud Awareness and Risk Management Legal and Regulatory Compliance
- Strong understanding of current practices and regulations
- Consulting or Financial Services experience
- Speak fluent Swedish and English (written and verbal)
If you are interested you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on firstname.lastname@example.org