4 months ago
My client is a highly recognisable name in global commerce and are looking for an Enterprise Architect to lead an established team. You will lead a team of highly-skilled engineers, designers, data scientists and industry experts in building and maintaining a global chain platform.
- Maintain the enterprise and solution architecture for the platform, setting and communicating technical standards and putting processes in place to ensure compliance to these standards.
- Provide guidance to the leadership team on required technical investment to achieve desired business capabilities and provide continuous feedback on technical capability developments.
- Work closely with the Product team to execute the product roadmap to schedule whilst advising on best practice.
- Manage the day to day activities of the engineering teams and the execution of software development projects.
- Assume responsibility for staffing, resources and mentoring to maintain a best-in-class engineering department.
- 15+ years’ demonstrable track record in enterprise architecture and building enterprise level solutions.
- Highly experienced in leading agile development projects.
- Experience in leading large, geographically diverse and dispersed, teams.
- Comfortable managing at senior level and working with C-suite stakeholders.
- Knowledgeable about cutting edge technologies and how they can be adopted and implemented into a business.