Las Vegas, Nevada
$90,000 - $120,000
3 months ago
A crytoptocurrency client of ours is seeking an experienced Financial Controller to join our growing team. This role will report directly to the CFO and will perform a critical role in supporting accounting and financial reporting for multiple subsidiaries and affiliates. You will design the consolidation processes and coordinate communication of results and progress to head office. The Controller must have a strong experience in supervising accounting and consolidation for multiple entities across global jurisdictions. The Group Financial Controller will also have responsibility for Treasury and Liquidity management.
- Coordinate all aspects of financial reporting for multiple group entities to ensure a smooth and well controlled month end close process.
- Research technical finance and accounting issues in support of proposed strategic business development and expansion opportunities.
- Develop treasury management strategy for the group and provide recommendations to the executive committee to improve risk management and returns.
- Maintain strong relationships with external banking partners in Nevada and Internationally and support end to end administration of bank accounts.
- Prepare information and reports for the board and key stakeholders to update them on Group status.
- Maintain all relevant group policies and procedures and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Advise management on the financial implications of strategic and operational plans.
- Assist in potential M&A activities including analysis, due diligence and integration activities.
- Minimum of 8 years progressive experience in a Finance/Treasury function in a large organization supporting multiple entities and managing cash flows, investments and banking relationships for the group.
- CPA is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or equivalent.
- Experience with Cryptocurrency, including Crypto accounting and tax considerations a plus.
- Mandarin speaking will be extremely helpful but not required.