29 days ago
HW is currently engaged with one of the biggest internet scale-up business' in Europe, who specifically focus on the consumer retail space.
Group Lead Customer Experience: People Development and performance
The group lead for customer experience will drive the operationalisation of the global consumer operations structure and also how it interacts with the wider organization.
This role will create frameworks and processes while directly supporting the Director of Operations and regional leadership in planning, execution, and supporting decision-making and effective delivery.
They will be responsible for ensuring appropriate coordination and management of project planning and providing project oversight and management of key initiatives.
- Create strategic and tactical plans to develop the Customer Operations Organisation.
- Plan and execute sessions to drive skills development
- Identify training needs for business units and challenge people to take the next step in their career
- Define KPIs for measuring progress and success
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risk, and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Set up rewards structures that compensate people based on the quality of their work
- Manage budget and ensure it is used effectively and according to the plan
- At least 5 years experience in a tech organisation
- A highly proactive attitude, unafraid to run at problems, and able to drive initiatives with minimal guidance and input
- Understanding of various employment laws and their impact on employees
- Familiarity with tracking success metrics
- Exceptional cross-functional and relationship-building capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop visual and impactful executive-level presentations
- Demonstrated driver/ leadership experience