11 months ago
- Manage the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) FIU Operations and advise accordingly on the infrastructure, processes, and team.
- Ability to develop heat maps, trends, and typologies.
- Ability to conduct management activities including training, development, performance assessments, and staffing models.
- Oversee the 314(a), 314(b)
- Review policy and procedures for different functions across the FIU
- Coordinate with cross-functional groups
- Problem solve for complex scenarios and escalations
- Develop a strong inventory of operational metrics, controls, and reporting
- 7+ years of Anti-Money Launder or Fraud experience within financial services, preferably at a broker dealer or bank with a large international customer base
- 5+ years managing a team with a FCC function
- CAMS certification
- Experience with Sanctions Screening
- Communication, analytical, leadership and project management skills
- Ability to construct compliance solutions that comply with regulations and sound business judgment
- Fundamental understanding and proficiency with technology and its role in regulatory solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- Willingness to obtain financial registration exams promptly
- Series 7 / 24 certifications
- Business Process Management