200k - 300k
about 1 month ago
We are partnering with the leading Blockchain Cyber Security Company within the Industry currently looking for a Head of Security Audit to expand their Blockchain Security Team at the Senior level. This presents a fantastic opportunity to be in the driving seat in pioneering cutting-edge technology within the Security space. *Previous Blockchain Experience is a MUST for this role*
About the Role
This position will be the visionary for the auditing team and will set the course to ensure our products’ success. As we continue to grow our global team, using a blend of tooling, and automation, this role will be responsible for ensuring the auditing team delivers accurate assessments for our customers. Additionally, the Head of Auditing will be responsible for staying well informed and up to date with the industry to ensure we adhere to best practices as well as creating innovative new methodologies whilst successfully working with the product team to create new offerings. This role will also require management and oversight of a team of approximately 60-70 people.
- Develop and lead an international team of security engineers to ensure the success of the product and scalability
- Contribute to the overall blockchain security and security strategy
- Establishes and refines policies and procedures related to blockchain security in accordance with local legislation. Ensure compliance of the policy and procedures on various teams.
- Develop and deliver updates and new products in collaboration with the product team and other teams
- Provide leadership for the team in strategy, content, relationship management, business development, and team management
- Knowledge and understanding of DLT frameworks and principals
- Builds risk management strategies using data analytics
- Understanding of runtime verification
- Ensures input capabilities and maturity requirements are met to meet organizational goals
- Knowledge of Ethereum and (EVM).
- Design and constantly improve our processes
- In order to improve our review process, synthesize and apply crypto expertise from both teams.
- Maintains sufficient collaboration between analysts and engineers to ensure our tooling meets its intended purpose and continuously improves our ability to determine the risk associated with arbitrary crypto assets.
- Develops and maintains KPIs in cooperation with leadership.
- Establishes guidelines for managing risks
- Evaluates technical data flows
- Transforms privacy standards into functional requirements
- Ensures compliance with privacy best practices and working knowledge of legal frameworks that include CCPA, GDPR, ePrivacy, etc.
- Master's or PhD preferred; bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of five years experience in security auditing
- Minimum of seven years experience in software development or a related field
- 3+ years of experience working in blockchain assessing consensus and protocols
- 5+ years of team leadership/ management experience
- Experience mentoring and developing engineers
- Strong preference for experience leading a global team
- Demonstrated ability to work with executives at the executive levels as well as with academics and non-governmental organizations
- Capable of developing impactful content portfolios, including strategy, execution, and teams that are capable of achieving results
- Energetic, self-directed, customer-oriented, and collaborative/positive team player who is comfortable in a fast-paced and international environment.
- Solid foundational understanding of the blockchain industry, key transformational trends, leadership and governance, and interplay among various ecosystem participants.
- Strong market research and analysis capability
- Adaptable and hands-on, alongside working strategically to develop the long-term visions
- Startup experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in FinTech or trading firms is strongly desired
Compensation: negotiable, depending on level of experience $200,000 - $300,000 base salary plus bonus and equity
This is a remote position if you, or someone you know, would be an ideal candidate for this role please apply directly or reach out to email@example.com for more information.