CC- Head of Clinical Data Management
about 1 month ago
I am working exclusively with a Medical Technology company that is reimagining the Clinical Trial process. This small company is advancing an idea that could change the industry in a way that can dramatically accelerate the pace of clinical trials with the development of its own in-hous prorietary EDC platform.
This company is looking for a candidate of your caliber to work for a culture and opportunistic driven company. This is an opportunity where you can make a significant impact on the company’s growth and positively affect the time and cost of treatments that the patients need.
As the Head of Clinical Data Management, this position involved driving team stategy, systems, capabilities, and deliverables. By reimaging data management and leveraging new technology to make more efficient processes and deliver higher quality clinical trial data and faster!
-7+ years of Data Management experience
- CCDM certification preferred
- Bachelors Degree Required, preferably in the life sciences
Skills and Responsibilities
- Executing DMPs spaning complex global clinical trials
- Proven record of leading and buidling high perofrming data management teams
- Deep knowledge and understanding of clinical reserach practices, regulations, and concepts
- Building out Clinical Data Management team including database: managers, builders, coders, and programmers
- Leading strategy across studies ensuring team delivers against time, cost targets, and quality