2 months ago
Our client is a small biopharmaceutical company in the immuno-oncology space looking for a Head of Clinical Development/Sr. Medical Director with 2 to 5 + years of relevant clinical research experience in Oncology (clinical development or medical affairs) and biotech. This role is remote (must live on the East Coast), and travel into the office based in New Jersey on a monthly basis.
- Extensive experience working on Early development of Phase I-II industry-sponsored trials with Immunotherapy
- This position requires complex scientific knowledge and development expertise to translate an asset into medicine.
- Thorough understanding of Phase I-III drug development with proven ability to plan clinical trials, deliver high-quality results within established timelines including but not limited to: Study monitoring, data collection, and analysis, database cleaning, database close and ability to communicate clinical/scientific data and generate clinical/scientific documents.
- Ability to work cross-functionally alongside the leadership team, in a small, dynamic, biotech environment
• M.D required
• US Board certification in Oncology desirable, Board Eligibility, or specialist accreditation preferred