17 days ago
A leading Investment company are looking for a Head of Compliance to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the Compliance function for France & Belgium. They will also ensure that Compliance standards are maintained across these areas.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor, guide and support team in their career developments
- Provide assistance and guidance on Compliance matters ensuring that planning and decision making processes are appropriately informed and that legal, regulatory, financial and reputational risks are managed.
- Provide regulatory services and advice as required and liaising with external providers
- Monitor, analyse and report new developments within in the law and regulation with regards to products and documentation, anticipating legal implications for the business and briefing, educating, coaching and advising colleagues to ensure that risks are properly managed.
- Responsible for setting Compliance standards and policies across France & Belgium
- Ensure that all products and services are compliant, and ensure an appropriate regulatory monitoring programme and that the appropriate governance bodies are informed of the standards of compliance being achieved.
- 10+ years of experience within funds or Investment Management
- Strong knowledge around asset management laws and regulations
- Knowledge of commercial contracts, distribution and market related legal documentation and supplier agreements.