160-180,000k + bonus
2 months ago
We are partnered with a unicorn B2B cross-border payments Fintech providing their customers the opportunity to do business on a global scale.
They are looking for a Head of Compliance to oversee Regulatory Compliance, License acquisition and maintenance, AML/CFT, and Sanctions Programs for the US and Canada.
- Manage the US compliance team and provide guidance to team members.
- Develop, maintain, and update policies and procedures for the company’s North America Compliance Program and its related activities
- Ensure all regulatory reports are accurately prepared and filed timely
- Drive satisfactory regulatory exams, independent reviews, audits, and bank due diligence
- Effectively communicate with regulatory bodies and law enforcement.
- Keep current on regulatory guidelines and relevant laws
- Advise the Board and Management and provide trainings to staff
- Provide guidance on and proactively support the development and implementation of adequate compliance controls to new business initiatives and products.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years’ compliance experience within payments or banking industry
- 2+ years’ as an AML independent reviewer in the MSB space, with hands-on experience managing or auditing all aspects of Regulatory Compliance and AML programs.
- Thorough knowledge of Regulatory Compliance, AML, and Sanctions
***This person should be on site for audits and exams. A hybrid model is preferred, and most days may be WFH.
Please feel free to connect to learn more about the role, or apply via the button below!
As a Fintech specialist recruiter, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly:
Kayla Bane, email@example.com or (619) 326-3672 - #LI-KB6