Negotiable based on experience
7 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with an exciting Fintech that is looking for a Head of Compliance & MLRO as they expand to the UK and EU.
Your initial focus will be to build and lead the company’s compliance program in the U.K & the European Union region from scratch.
Candidates can be based anywhere in Malta.
As a Head of Compliance & MLRO, you will:
- Be the main point of contact with regulatory bodies and government agencies and partner compliance departments in the European market.
- Manage the global compliance and financial crimes program and teams to ensure the company operates with efficiency and effectiveness, providing guidance and support to team members whilst adhering to the global Compliance and Financial Crime Policies and Procedures that apply to the company and affiliates
- Ensure all Regulatory Compliance and Financial Crime policies, procedures, and supplementary documents are reviewed on an annual basis and reflect the current regulatory landscape.
As a Head of Compliance & MLRO, you must have:
- Proven experience in a similar role working within Fintech/Financial Services/Payments
- Extensive experience in scaling, building, and managing a compliance function.
- Experience in start-ups is a plus!
If you are a hands-on experienced MLRO apply now and/or please reach out directly to Lorna Byrne at email@example.com or apply directly below.