17 days ago
Hamlyn Williams is working closely with a Leading Innovative Tech Giant with a global presence, and we're looking for a Head of Compliance/MLRO who will advise the Management Board in the Netherlands.
You will be responsible for compliance oversight of the activities within our Netherlands office, ensuring a strong compliance culture is embedded and creating and maintaining a controls framework that enables the business to effectively manage its regulatory risk and support growth.
- Developing strong relationships across the business, and being the point of contact for regulators in the Netherlands
- Identifying, understanding, and communicating relevant regulatory change and ensuring appropriate controls are developed
- Providing compliance advice to the local business
- Creation and development of local compliance policies
- Development and oversight of regional compliance monitoring framework
- Responsibility of being the MLRO for the region.
- Developing and maintaining management information to ensure local management and head office is aware of any areas of concern
- Provision of compliance training to the local business
- Oversight of local financial crime prevention framework (aligned with Group standards) including suspicious transaction reporting
- Strong regulatory compliance experience and demonstrable skills in AML, and CTF, specifically in the Payments Industry, or Fintech.
- Previous approval by the Financial Regulator very advantageous
- The gravitas and relationship skills to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Netherlands compliance specialist required
- Fluent in Dutch
If you are a skilled AML, CTF, Financial Crime professional within the Payments/E-money space, and located in the Netherlands, you can apply by:
Selecting the Apply button below or contact Yaingy Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org