5 months ago
My client is a tier-one global investment bank. They are currently looking for a compliance expert based in Taiwan (open to relocation) to look after their local securities business.
- Registered as the Compliance Officer with Taiwan regulators and discharge all responsibilities
- Advised to country management and Businesses operation on compliance matters
- Provide support on regulatory interactions with Taiwan FSC, Securities and Futures Bureau (SFB) related to inspections requests for information or ad-hoc regulatory filings and inquiries
- Registered as Taiwan AML Compliance Officer (AMLCO) and work closely with the APAC Regional Head of Head of Financial Crime
- Monitor and communicate changes in Taiwan’s business model and regulatory environment to ensure that the AML/CTF Program continues to be appropriate
- University degree or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 10 years compliance/ AML experience, preferably in foreign investment banks
- Experienced in FSC and SFB licensing
- Familiar with offshore structured products and municipal bond underwriting
- Through understanding of the Australian regulatory landscape, including ASIC and APRA regulations
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.