4 months ago
- Lead the compliance function, working closely with the other Legal, Compliance and Risk Management colleagues to develop and maintain the Compliance Program in the region.
- Help establish and maintain regulatory and other compliance systems, policies and procedures in the UK.
- Develop Compliance policies and procedures, working in conjunction with AML compliance in managing AML Compliance risks, coordinating with other relevant teams in managing and responding to regulators in relation to data privacy, consumer protection, and providing compliance regulatory risk assessments and program implementation in UK and EMEA, etc.
- Lead and support applications for, and continuing maintenance of payment institutions, payment systems, e-money licenses and other similar FINTECH-related business licenses in jurisdictions.
- Liaise with UK regulators, including coordination for any regulator’s on-site inspection, if required.
- Conduct internal compliance training and education program from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, Business or Finance; or equivalent work or legal experience.
- At least 10 years of relevant compliance or similar experience.
- Strong regulatory/compliance knowledge and skills.
- Knowledge of FINTECH, payment systems, money transmitter licensing and stored value
- licensing and similar legal and regulatory requirements in key strategic markets in UK/Europe.
- Certified member of ACAMS (Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists) will be a bonus.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, knowledge of Mandarin Chinese would be favorable.
- Experience with e-commerce, payments or financial services preferred.
- Substantial business travels to be expected.