about 2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with one of the highest valued fintech companies in the world. This global internet payments business specifically operates within the fashion retail sector, creating more affordable methods for the consumer to shop online and offline. As they continue to execute their scale across EMEA APAC & the US markets, they are currently looking to hire a strategic leader within the customer experience space.
We are currently looking for a Head of DACH consumer operations who will collaborate internationally with the respective in-house and outsourced customer experience teams across Europe. The person in mind should have a strong experience within customer success, in a consumer-facing business, & should have gained experience with operations and all-around problem-solving
As the Head of DACH consumer operations you will be:
- Analytical. You use data to get things done.
- Creative. You are a demonstrated critical thinker.
- A role model. You lead by example.
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding of the company’s users and products. You will be an excellent advocate for the company’s partners and customers.
- Collected and calm under pressure. You have superb organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
- Influencing Executive/Director-level leadership on how to quickly and efficiently scale human-based support processes across a globally distributed labor force.
- Focus on the main KPI performance metrics that matter to our business, through your immediate team and the performance of our partners (e.g. COE, BPOs, etc).
As the the Head of DACH consumer operations you will need:
- At least 7-10 years of Operations leadership experience directing large teams.
- The ability to manage a 100+ person contact center.
- Strong experience handling vendors, and BPO enterprises.
- A demonstrated track record within SLA & Metrics management, analytical by nature.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills in German and English.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in stressful situations.
- Willingness to relocate to Berlin, Germany.
If this role is of interest to you select the Apply button below or contact me directly. Contact Daisy Pathy at email@example.com.