about 2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global-leading FinTech business, which is revolutionising the world of e-commerce and fashion retail. This company is currently looking to grow out its Customer Experience problem space and is seeking a Head of Consumer Operations to manage their UK division.
We are currently looking to connect with somone with a wealth of experience within the world of customer improvement, ideally across the entire landscape from BPO, vendor management, and operational areas such as metric (SLA/KPI) analytics, business strategy, hiring, people management and project delivery. This role will be tasked to manage and optimize and improve the way this business function best serve the companies customers utilising their mobile and web app services.
As a Head of Consumer Operations you will:
- Drive thought leadership in your region both within Community Operations and across other business lines on all things related to the customer experience.
- Influence Executive/Director-level leadership on how to quickly and efficiently scale human-based support processes.
- Scope, plan and execute forward-looking projects.
- Focus on the main KPI performance metrics that matter to the business, through your immediate team and the performance of our partners (e.g. COE, BPOs, etc).
- Collaborate with other Regional/Functional Leads within the broader Global Operations team and stakeholders across the business (e.g. Product, Marketing, Finance)
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships
- Recruit, manage, coach, and take a deep interest in the career development of the members of your team.
We would love to meet with someone with:
- Master’s degree or higher in business, economics, or STEM
- At least 7 years of experience in managing large scale operations teams, growing startup or strategy consulting
- Analytical experience. You believe data beats opinion and are comfortable in using data for decision making - Advanced Spreadsheet skills [you enjoy working with Pivot tables and Vlookup].
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Experience in a fast-moving environment where you have made a demonstrable impact.
- Superior stakeholder management skills
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Alissa Bailey on 020 45 25 6949 or at firstname.lastname@example.org