Negotiable based on experience
22 days ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global-leading FinTech business, which is revolutionising the world of e-commerce and fashion retail. This company is currently looking to grow out its Consumer Operations function and is seeking a Customer Experience Manager to lead their Social Media subdivision.
Based in Stockholm, you and your team will be responsible for all areas of consumer interaction – from dealing with customers on a one-to-one basis via leading Social Media platforms to extract data and conducting data analysis to amplify their Consumers’ Experience.
Reporting directly to the Director of the Customer Service domain, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing global scalable processes, tooling, and best practices
- Handling the relationship with vendors and in-house agents to ensure consistency in approach and service across all markets
- Reporting on performance indicators on a monthly basis, and explain the implications of results to structure work accordingly
- Translating the global strategy for your markets
- Deep-diving on data to produce valuable insights and lead initiatives to boost Social Media service and engagement
As a Customer Operations Manager, you must have:
- At least 6+ years experience working with social media channels, customer support, and working on creative and innovative Social Media campaigns
- Previous experience with Customer Experience roles and understanding needs/best practices
- Strong project management skills, experience with managing high workload and multiple projects with tight deadlines
- The ability to adapt and take initiative in a fast-paced, everchanging work environment to meet KPI’s
- Experience working for a global brand or matrixed organisation
- Ability to collect, analyse and use social data to inform decision making
- Knowledge to credibly and sensitively harness social trends and culture whilst maintaining brand safety and values
- Deep understanding of how paid and organic content strategies work together
If you’re looking for the opportunity to work within a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment at a mid-senior level, apply now and/or please reach out directly to Whitney Ogier at email@example.com.