Los Angeles, CA (or remote)
Competitive + bonus
5 days ago
An SEC and FINRA registered broker-dealer client of ours is looking for an individual to spearhead it Customer Support & Success function.
As the Head of Customer success, this person will lead members of the Customer Success team who are passionate advocates for building and streamlining operational processes, optimizing all success channels including email, SMS, and phone-all while strengthening team culture, driving customer happiness, and promoting employee success. This person will be responsible for overall leadership, coordination, growth, and results of the Customer Success functions. This role focuses on becoming a leader for the cross-functional liaison team who will be working with product, compliance, engineering, business development, marketing, and finance to guide the most important strategic priorities. This person needs to have broker-dealer operations and customer support experience with current Series 7, 63, and 99 licenses. The role can be remote or hybrid, with the business being located in Pasadena, CA.
- Build out a Customer Support team and coach and mentor team members with a focus on professional development and upstream thinking.
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the team, and provide reports as needed.
- Utilize deep product and industry knowledge.
- Lead end-to-end project plans and ensure delivery of essential success plans.
- Gather and summarize relevant data, suggesting improvements in the tools and techniques to help scale the team.
- Scale the Success team by capitalizing on opportunities for increased efficiency, driving productivity plans guidance/assistance as appropriate.
- Improve customer satisfaction across channels.
- Responsible for ensuring customer service levels are met, serving as the team point of contact.
- Respond promptly and exercise exceptional communication skills in an effort to optimize each contact.
- Effectively manage cases and communication using Hubspot Customer Support or ZenDesk (or similar tools).
- Utilize strong de-escalation skills to assist customers in need.
- Meet or exceed established service level agreements and guidelines.
- Establish and ensure compliance with departmental standards and processes to increase production and accommodate work volumes toward enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Understand bank operations, industry trends & best practices, and the rules and regulations that drive the fintech industry.
- 6+ years of work experience in a customer support or success role, at a Fintech / Broker Dealer
- Experience in managing or supervising people is desireable (as the team will grow!)
- Holding FINRA series 7 and 63 registrations are a MUST, a Series 99 is a nice to have
- Experience working with the Hubspot Customer Support
- Experience with Fintech Platforms and/or Crowdfunding websites preferred
- Experience with primary offerings of private equity (Reg A+, Reg A, Reg D, and Reg S) is a huge plus.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of FINRA, SEC and other applicable broker-dealer regulations preferred.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please get in touch!