7 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is working with a leading Fintech Payments Provider who are rapidly expanding their offices in the UK and Ireland, and now opened a new position as Head of Finance to be based in Ireland.
This position is critical to the continued success of the business and will provide leadership in the areas of Financial & Strategic Planning, Financial Governance & Reporting.
As the Head of Finance, you will:
- Strategic planning and budgeting, including developing a robust and effective revenue forecasting model, overseeing the development of the company’s annual budget and analysing the company’s capital requirements
- Overseeing and managing all finance activities, working with the MD on all major transactions, managing and forecasting cash flows and determining the optimal capital structure
- Drive and implement a financial framework and processes that are easily scaled, simple and understood by all
- Driving a long-term, sustainable business by relentlessly focusing on customer success
- Development and execution of a comprehensive financial strategy for the business based on business growth, plans and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for the introduction, performance and adherence of internal procedures and policies at the Company and their compliance with requirements set by law
- Be responsible for forecasting monthly, quarterly and annual results, prepare budgets
- Managing and overseeing the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate treasury control
- Consult board members about funding and cost-reducing options
- Driving positive relationships with key customers and vendors locally and in the broader geographical area (EU)
As the Head of Finance, you will need:
- 10-15 years of experience, including previous experience of holding PCF positions as Head of Finance/Financial Director or similar within a fast-growth/start-up business or comparable corporate experience, preferably in a licensed institution.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Accounting, Finance, business administration or related field and CPA-qualified
- Excellent understanding of local and EU regulatory frameworks and requirements related to VFA SPs and Financial institutions
- Initiative, persistence, an entrepreneurial spirit and energy with the desire to be part of a fast growth start-up environment